Tuesday, January 27, 2009

#18 Web-based Apps: They're not just for desktops

ZOHO applications
Wow it amazes me to find out that there are so many online applications other than the more common ones such MS applications. I have tried (not on this blog exercise) using google docs and spreadsheet from my gmail (google account). After exploring and playing around with most of these zoho online applications i found that they have very much the same functions as the MS and I quite enjoyed it. I created some docs and email them to myself and they seem to work. I also like the ease of switching from one application to another by just clicking on the "switch to" button on the top tool bar. ZOHO is definitely another convenient and easy way to share and exchange information, documents, notes etc, between more people.

No comments: