Sunday, January 25, 2009

# 13 Del.icio.us

It took me awhile to understand what Delicious is. After setting up an account, it didn't take me long to add all my favourites. I think I will be using this delicious more now as I have managed to add the delicious button on the tool bar of my browser (on my home computer). So instead of using favourites I can just click on the del. button (on my browser toolbar) and it brings up all my favourites sites and I can even do a quick search by just clicking on the tag e.g if i click on the "news" under tag only news sites come up on the list. The best thing I found about delicious is you can sort and view your tags in any order you choose e.g. alphabetical, most recent, etc. Using PLCMCL2 account I can add to my delicious bookmark from what are already listed there. I can access my del. account on any computer by simply log in and log out once I've finished if I don't wish other users to see my bookmark. This is really cool. I like it.
http://delicious.com/Chrisbx

No comments: